As women, the lasting impression that a man can make is the gift of flowers when we're at the least expecting it. Recent consumer research indicates that 92% of women remember the last time they received flowers and 89% say receiving flowers makes them feel special. 96% like to receive flowers when they're not expecting them.
There are usually three design styles gentlemen can consider for when placing orders:
1. Monobotanic - Single flower type of arrangements which can include different colours of the same flower for example roses in a hand bouquet or vase.
2. Monochromatic - Based on colour themes that she like for an arrangement of different flowers in the same colour range.
3. Textures - Flowers of different textures can be bunched together with a bold, contemporary feel to provide the "wow" factor.
Three more points / checklists for gentlemen to remember:
1. Spontaneous - Flowers need not be given only on special occasions. In fact, most women like us would prefer "no reason" as the best reason to get flowers.
2. Size does not matter - Prepare a budget and trust that your florist will design an arrangement that is appropriate for any occasion. Big or small bouquets can have the same opportunity in making the purpose felt. The sentiment makes the largest impact.
3. Surprise scores point - Getting a bouquet delivered to her office will send her giving you more attention because of the attention she gets.
It is thus important to choose a floral company that you can trust. At Flowers In Mind, we employ our personal drivers and do not rely on other local delivery as we need trained personnels to look after your flowers and to fulfill that special delivery services required. Find out more on our delivery services here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.