Upon completion of this course, participant will acquire basic knowledge on handling fresh flowers and equipped with skills to prepare hand bouquets, vase floral arrangements, basket floral arrangements and gift baskets.
- Class duration: 2 X 4hrs lessons, Venue: NO.21 BUKIT BATOK CRESCENT, WCEGA TOWER #07-78, 658065
- All materials will be provided including tools and fresh flowers
- Suitable for beginners. No prior flower knowledge or experience required
(a) Theoretical knowledge (1/2hr)
- Choice of flowers and preparatory process
- Floral tools to prepare and cut fresh flowers
- Care and repair tips
- Sourcing for resources from direct suppliers
(b) Experiential learning ( 2hrs each)
- Fresh rustic / korean flower bouquet with understanding of different wrapping methods
- Vase arrangment with understanding of various arrangement methods
- Basket arrangement with understanding of design decisions of different flowers with foliage
- Gift box arrangement with different design arrangements
a) Students will be able to source directly from suppliers
b) Students will explore possibilities of entrepreneurship on starting a floral part time business or joining the floral industry / gifting industry.
c) Students will be able to differentiate and express appreciation for flowers.
d) Students will be able to creatively design gifts for clients or organisations
Please fill in enquiry form for our workshops if you require us to conduct a workshop for your orgnaisation.