Upon completion of this course, the participant will acquire basic knowledge on handling preserved, artificial and dried flowers and equipped with skills to prepare vase floral arrangements, dried flowers bouquet, basket artificial floral arrangements, and preserved flowers gift boxes.
- Class duration: 2 X 4hrs lessons, Venue: NO.21 BUKIT BATOK CRESCENT, WCEGA TOWER #07-78, 658065- All materials will be provided including tools and fresh flowers- Suitable for beginners. No prior flower knowledge or experience required
Knowledge/Skills to be taught:
a) Theoretical knowledge (1/2hr)
- Choice and preparatory process of preserved, artificial and dried flowers
- Floral tools to prepare, cut and repair preserved, artificial and dried flowers
- Care and repair tips
- Sourcing for resources from direct suppliers
b) Experiential learning ( 2hrs each)
- Artificial flower vase arrangement withan understanding of different arrangement styles
- Dried flowers bouquet withan understanding of various arrangement methods
- Basket arrangement withan understanding of design decisions using artificial flowers and foliage
- Preserved flowers gift box arrangement with different design arrangements
a) Students will be able to source directly from suppliers
b) Students will explore possibilities of entrepreneurship on starting a floralpart-time business or joining the floralindustry/gifting industry.
c) Students will be able to differentiate and express appreciation for flowers.
d) Students will be able to creatively design gifts for clients or organizations
Please fill in enquiry form for our workshops if you require us to conduct a workshop for your orgnaisation.