Upon completion of this course, participant will acquire basic knowledge on handling fresh flowers and equipped with skills to prepare bridal bouquets, corsages/wristlets, bridal flower crowns, bridal table arrangement
a) Theoretical knowledge (1/2hr)
- Choice of flowers, colour combinations and preparatory process
- Floral tools to prepare and cut fresh flowers
- Care and repair tips
- Sourcing for resources from direct suppliers
b) Experiential learning ( 2hrs each)
- Fresh bridal bouquet with understanding of different wrapping methods
- Corsage and wristlets with understanding of various designs
- Bridal flower crowns with different design arrangements
- Bridal table arrangement with different design arrangements
a) Students will be able to source directly from suppliers
b) Students will explore possibilities of entrepreneurship on starting a floral part time business or joining the floral industry / gifting industry.
c) Students will be able to differentiate and express appreciation for flowers.
d) Students will be able to creatively design gifts for clients or organisations
Please fill in enquiry form for our workshops if you require us to conduct a workshop for your orgnaisation.